Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eli's First Party (of Two!)

Since we are moving to Texas we decided to do a party for Eli here a little early before we leave. We had it on the 5th, Tuesday. We had some fun friends come over and set up the bouncy house. It was pretty low key. :-)

I am including these two photos first to show that even with weather of 75 degrees my kids run around and get all hot and red faced. I think they're going to croak in Texas!


Eli thinks he can run so fast you can't see him. Here he is running, both feet off the ground. He is pretty fast--good thing I have a fast shutter speed or we never would have caught him on camera. Haha.

The kids loved the bouncy house, as always.




We will really miss Natalie! I didn't get a photo of my friend Lindsey, darn it. I'll have to get one of her in the next week...

See, I was there.



We had pizza for lunch and then cake.


Eli loved his cake with a dog with a frisbee.


He got lots of fun presents, like darts, a dart gun, a pop gun, a harmonica, a remote control car (really cool) and lots of pool stuff. He also got some fun activity stuff (we made mud pies with one yesterday.)

Dora and Eli got matching golf sets.

Here's that neat car. He has loved his new toys and the kids can't wait for his next party in Texas!!


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Looks like a fun time for everyone - especially Eli. You and Dora look really pretty. You are right, though, your kids are going to be pretty red down here until they adjust to the heat. :)