Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finally someone smart

This is the first I've heard of a good plan in the past few years coming from anyone in Washington. We need to figure out how to get this plan some support. I kept reading and nodding my head. Spend less, tax a little less, and cut the deficit. Yes, yes and YES, finally. Also, it doesn't hurt that the new budget doesn't include the $800 million in additional spending for Obama's crap medical plan.

Seriously though--$6 trillion dollars in savings? Kind of a no-brainer...

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

AMEN!!! For more up to date articles about current events, you may also want to check out www.theblaze.com

Kristen said...

I'm so jealous you are moving to Texas!! I've given up the thought that we might end up there :)
How fun to live by Laurie too! Good luck with your move!