Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we did a big party at our house.  Eli did the reading for the program and he was proud as peaches to do it.  My dad conducted and Whit did a special presentation on the importance of Christmas and our Savior.  






 Everyone had a great time and the kids loved seeing the new puppy.  Oh did I forget to mention that?  Right before Christmas Whit and I came to a compromise.  I wanted a big fluffy dog.  Whit wanted a tiny short hair dog.  So we got a pomeranian.  A fluffy tiny dog.  Haha. It was only 2 pounds! 




 Here's a shot of Emma with her tiny doggie friend.  Foxy was a big hit!
 Aunt Linsey and Eli have this cute little bond. He loves her so much and she always makes time to talk to him.
 Jon liked the dog, too!
 Late that night, Brian finally got off work and came over.  I let him and Whit open their twinner presents that night--a canvas print of the three of us from Ireland! :-)


No comments: