Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Day After Party with Stuckey Cousins

We invited my dad's family (the Stuckeys) over for dessert on Christmas day.  We had a great turnout and a great time!  I got to meet Luke's fiance, Paula.  She loved Foxy.  

 Here's Luke and Whit.
 We had Emma (and Jon), Aunt Anne, Charlotte, and my parents.  Tessa was wanting her mom in this photo, but I had pictures to take!
 Here's Uncle Dan, Charlotte's son Jeffrey and my dad.  Uncle Dan confused Emmy AND Tessa.  They both thought he might be my dad at first but then they weren't sure.  it was really funny to watch.  Emmy was convinced that uncle Dan was Papa until she saw my dad.  Then she thought she had two Papas!  It was so funny.
 Emma looked gorgeous as always.
 John Paul and Summer were there and his kids got along fantastic with mine!
 Here's Eli with the boys.  Dylan and Brock.  He had so much fun!
 Dora LOVED Hope!


 Eli was super happy!
 Emma and her little guy. He was so happy to get his Rainbow Loom!
 Emma made Tessa a dress for Christmas so I put her in it and took some ADORABLE photos, huh? Love the dress and I LOVE both girls!  The dress maker and the wearer.
 These double dimples are amazing!!

 I think this one below is my favorite shot.  What a little doll.

 The kids love Foxy.  They put her in a hat and left her there on the couch.  I walked in and found her asleep in a purple cowboy hat.  Haha. She's so tiny!!


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

So many darling pictures - my favorite has to be Dora and Hope laughing and looking at each other.