Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cruise to Mexico

We went on a cruise, thanks to my parents, who watched my four kiddos.  The night before we left, we found the kids like this.  Eli's bed.  Ha!  They each have bunk beds but I guess that's not close enough for these two best pals. 

 We got to go on a cruise with our two best friend couples from Pennsylvania.  It was SO FUN!!  Here are the stunning Poulsons.  Jen has the best fashion sense.  I am totally stealing her headband (her friend's making me one too!) and some bracelets (also an etsy thing!) Wahoo for talented friends.
 Here are the Beautiful Banzhafs!!  Ah I love to talk to this girl.  And she even got me to go dancing.  HA!  Crazy Zumba instructors want the world to dance.  ;)
 See?  Whit and I were there, too.
 The boys at dinner.  We were pretty loud.  Mike and Whit ordered two entrees every night.  Egads! Nate did it a few times, too.
 See??  I love that headband.  And I love that lady!

 We went to an up close magic show that was great.  (The big magic show was not as good!)


 What gorgeous couples!!

 And then there was the two of us.  *sigh*

 Two beautiful ladies and one that someone had to crop out.  For fear of hurting your eyes.
 We took dune buggy rides in Progresso.  We passed some cool scenery.
 And there were lots and lots of flamingos, attracted to the salty area, according to our guide.
 Mayan ruins we drove to...
 Wow, the color was all sucked away, from everyone but me, some guy in a blue shirt and Eden's backside!!
 Whit says hello!
 This is Mike and Eden.  I was on the top of the pyramid next to it.
 Bad angle...
 Best friends!!
 Dune buggies rule!!
 Then we headed to this resort and hung out on the beach.  Until Whit and I got stung by jellyfish!!

 Love this shot of Jen.
 Whit and the boys played some volleyball.



 Fun relaxing on the back of the boat.
 Whit and Mike.
 Me and Eden.
 At the comedy club!
 Last night!!!
 Last meal!! Gah!
That was so much fun but now we're back to the real world.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Glad you had such a fun cruise. It's really nice to get to reconnect with friends from days gone by.