Sunday, March 31, 2013

iPhone dump part 1

I haven't put up blogs from my iPhone in a long time!! So here we go. The last time I did was when I was in the hospital, waiting to have Tessa!!

Here I am waiting!


Then here I am with baby amethyst Whitney baker!!!


Cutie! She was my most vernix coated baby. Looked like crisco!!


Daddy feeding his namesake.


What a great dad!!


The big kids came to visit with grandma a few hours later. They were pretty excited.


Eli doing an "action"


Dora was the most excited for sure.


Thinking baby!!


Dora had a little trouble sleeping. She slept in my bed a lot. Here she's spread over the whole thing.


Blue steel!!


Dora held Tessa 300 times a day. I love Tess is kinda smiling here!


I got a new dining set!! For an early Christmas. Dora had tea parties with her animals.


Baby Tess getting bigger!


New dining room setup!!


Sleeping baby girl!


Emmy as batgirl!


Emmy as reindeer... Almost Christmas!


Dora still holding Tessa nonstop.


Oldest two are best friends. Christmas almost here!!


Trip to bass pro with uncle Brian. Emmy spit out all her candied nuts on dad. Ewwww!


Playing on the new swingset. Also new, early Christmas present!! Emmy loves the big girl swing!


Emmy fell off the playset! Dad checked her out tho...


She liked Eli's science kit stuff.


More of Dora holding Tessa!! This was all after Christmas.


I got mastitis for the 2nd time. Finally got the blood clot out. Ick!!!!


Kids playing on iPods.


New year primary meet the teacher pancake breakfast. So proud of big girl Dora!!


Love my big man Eli!


Daddy got a new car!! I started parking on the far left. He loves his blue mustang!!


Grandma still came over to help with Tessa while whit worked.


Emmy was a mess. Had to be with mom nonstop.


Dora got her hair done at the salon with mom.


Pretty!!


Cute girl!!


My two bigs, best friends!!!


Emmy is a mess!!!


Loves to wear Dora's big shoes!!


Tessa is a little cutie!!


We left Tessa with my mom and went to Galveston overnight. Fun!!


Dora wouldn't stay out if the water!!


Kids got ice cream. Then we stayed for Mardi gras parades.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: