Sunday, March 10, 2013

Great Grandma Jean Died :(

Great Grandma Jean (my grandma) passed away.  It was really sad, but only because she was such an AMAZING grandma and I will miss her.  

Emmy broke her leg Monday and then on Tuesday we got a cast put on.  Look at that? Isn't that little cast shoe the saddest thing you've ever seen? It's SO SMALL!!  
We went that night to eat with cousins at All Star Grill.  (Ang drove down with Jesse and Jocelyn for the funeral on Wednesday.)  Poor Emmy had to sit out on the fun.  


 She was pretty chipper though...
 The boys got along great.

 So did the girls!!




 Emmy LOVES her "BaPa"  We are so sad he has to leave for a month at a time--but so glad when he's home for a whole month in between!
 Here's the whole group.  Poor Sydney.  My kids took up the granparents' lap space because Emmy has a broken leg and Tessa's 2 months old so Sydney was not happy to be plopped down.  Eli was just grumpy over photos and he struggled the most of all of mine with Grandma Jean passing.

 Here are the girls.  I have a big gut still and I hate nursing bras.  They are NOT flattering.  Oh well!
 I cropped my gut out of this one.  No way to do it without cutting mom out.  Sorry mom! Daughters shot!?
We miss you grandma Jean, and love you.  Give grandpa and Jesse all our love!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Seriously?! What is the luck of you guys and 2 trampoline induced broken legs??? I so wish I knew how to get my hands on one of those baby sized boots! Greta has been wearing a puffy wrap on her leg for weeks to manage her new lymphedema and of course I can't get any shoes on her. The therapist told me they dont make boots that small- but now I beg to differ! Anyway- I love that you still blog when no one else does anymore. :) ANd stop complaingin about your non existent gut- you look amazing. :)