Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we had a big family dinner on our new dining set!  Clinsey came with their kids... And of course my parents, and Emma!  Linsey was up taking a photo and I hopped up to snap one too, but here is everyone else! 
 Then after dinner we did a little nativity/scripture reading and let the kids put nativity pieces in.  It was a little ... scattered... but I think the kids had fun.  Uncle Clint did the reading and my dad did a special little explanation of what Christmas and the birth of Christ means to him.  Then we sang some Christmas songs.  The kids sang Jingle Bells with us.
 Here's Emma, looking fabulous as usual.
 Here are my two big kids listening to Papa.
 My biggest kid with my littlest kid.  ;)
 My big brother...
 Sydney and my mom...
 The two one year olds... Emmy and Sydney.
 My two being silly.
 My dad being silly...
 Dora being cute.
 Nana with the hooligans.
 Emmy being happy. Also note her mardi gras beads.  We ordered a king cake to come in December 21.  It arrived 4 days late on Christmas eve just before this party.  Gross.  4 day old king cake.  At least the beads were still fun!
 Dora and Eli opened their gifts from their cousins.  Dora was pretty excited for her dress up.
 Eli loved his super hero stuff!
 Yes, Tessa, Santa does love his little Amethyst.


 Daddy and his three girls...
 Daddy's four little imps.  Step back, Eli is so excited.  haha.
 Look, I'm in one!!
 My parents with their grandkids.. .all but Jesse and Joc.
Merry Christmas 2012!!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

So many fun pictures - and the last one is the one I've been waiting to see! My camera didn't get in on the action on that one. Thanks for posting it. Love all the action and anticipation in the photos. Fun evening.