Monday, April 2, 2012

Failed Bluebonnet Photos

We tried to take our annual bluebonnet photos while Libby was here.  It was a pretty resounding failure.  Oh well!   The kids were squinting because it was "bright" (Which it wasn't) and Emmy cried every time I put her down.  Gah!  

Here are two to give you an idea of what a mess they all were.  For some reason Eli and Dora can't smile normally anymore.  We get this pained smile you see below OR they make weird faces.  (Like Eli's covering his eyes in that second one.)  

 Emmy kept crying without me there.  SO even though my hair wasn't done and I wasn't in bluebonnet clothes (not intending to be in the photos--I had my sunglasses on my head!) here I am in the bluebonnet shots.  Sheesh.
 Love Emmy's squishy face.

 My mom took these. Blame her for there being house and road in all of them!

 Also, as if the rest wasn't enough, my lens was dirty!!! So all of them are smudged.  Yes, you can see it in every photo.  Right over Emmy's head in this one.  What day for crappy photos.  *dramatic sigh*
 The ones of Eli were the only decent ones.  If you ignore the smudge.



 Dora had grass stuck in her waistband.  Which I didn't realize until after.  Gah!  The shoes on the wrong feet is classic Dora.


 Not a single smile!!

 Emmy was not well pleased to be plunked down alone again.


 West always always smiled at me while he was here.  Except in the bluebonnets.  Go figure.

 Cute chubby cousins!!

Better luck next year?  We'll have to get Aunt Linsey to take some.  When will you be doing yours next year Lins???

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

They're going on the wall anyway! I think you got some cute ones - it will show their little personalities. Sorry about the house and the road in the background...maybe I'll notice that next time. Probably why I don't earn a living as a photographer!