Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Saturday

The Friday lunch and egg hunt was so fun we decided to repeat it on Saturday.  We invited Jackie and Lincoln and their kids out and also Alisha and her kiddos.  In anticipation, Dora and I made sugar cookies on Friday.  I ended up having to do all the frosting, though.  Dora lured me in with offers to help, when what she really wanted was access to the frosting bowl.  Little scammer.  

A double batch of sugar cookies makes a lot... 

 On Saturday morning, we all played in the waterpark.  I got in and played right alongside everyone else so I didn't get photos of that.  Whit sat out the waterpark, but he's not much with the camera.  So, no shots of me having fun.  Haha.  Oh well.

Whit did "races" on the giraffes, which went over so well there was a lot of in-fighting over whose turn it was.  Ha.

 Eli and Brigham always get along so well!


 Jackie and Alisha and I chatted while the boys occupied the kids.  Emmy blissfully slept through all the pool time.  Hooray!

 Rosie mostly stood by the pool.
 So did Max!  Maybe it's the age.
 Then we toweled everyone off and had an egg hunt.  No one remembered to bring baskets so we pretty much just used whatever baskets I had lying around.  So ignore what kids are carrying.  Haha.  Here was the initial break out.
 Alexa making for an egg.
 Nathan pretty much followed my path I took to "hide" them.  Eli (for the record) complained this year because "none of the eggs are hidden, mom."  Yep, you're right Eli.  You're the only one old enough to "look".
 Don't let her fool you.  When the camera wasn't pointed her direction, Jackie was scrambling for eggs shamelessly.

 Brigham would. not. hold. still. for a photo.  So this is the best I got.  Oh well.
 Rosalee was more excited about a mardi gras necklace.  Haha.
 Max was excited but wouldn't smile.  I wasn't doing so hot with these photos.  Oh well.
 Here are all the kids.
 In this one we kicked out the tall kids.
We had so much fun!  Come play again soon!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

How fun!!!! The pirate ship in the pool is super rad. Carter would be so jealous.

Grandma Carla said...

What a fun day!

Unknown said...

So much fun! We love coming to your house. THanks for having us!

Unknown said...

Office 2010 Download has many powerful features,and Microsoft Office 2010 is Microsoft's fastest-selling office suite.