Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another beach trip...and another day in the backyard... Mom is a nut. (Also grandma's dress)

We just love going to the beach. 












 And here are another few shots of my angels in some cute dresses (Lovebird nora) in front of our flowers.















 The next day, we got a few more... because I never get enough.













 These photos at the end here are Tessa and then Dora and then Emmy all in a dress my grandma made for my mother.  Isn't it beautiful!? My mom wore it around age six or seven, and here are my kids in the same dress.









 Then we had to dress up a million times.  Emmy loves to dress up!



1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

So many cute clothes require lots of photographic evidence, right? The dress my mom made for me was for a "show" when I was in first grade. I was a flower (a "Pink" is what they called it) and so my mom made my costume. Many of the mothers made clothes for their children back in the day.