Monday, August 6, 2012

Beach with the Oldroyds

We went to the beach on Saturday to celebrate Nathan and Alexa's fourth birthdays!  Whit was working Friday night so I went with the kiddies all by myself!  I think only Alisha could have convinced me to do that.  She had her great hubby carry the umbrella and chairs for me and she provided lots of snacks and food.  Here's Emmy.  She's a beach veteran now, so she wasn't happy just sitting in the water.  She had to crawl around and around and around.  It made me a little annoyed and a lot tired.  Ha.  
 Look at all that hair!! I can't believe how much hair she has for one of MY babies.
 Here's Alisha... Looking glamorous as always.
 Little Dora shoveling away.  That is one tan kid.
 Here's a birthday girl!
 And a birthday boy!
 Eli hung out with Gavin (1st cousin of N&A) a lot of the time, and you can see President Oldroyd in the background with Savannah.
 Here's Sam and cutie Max.
 The four "big kids" making "castles".
 One happy (if a little hot) baby!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Awww, what a fun day. Sorry we had to miss it. Emerald does have a lot of hair for one of your little chickadees.