Sunday, October 18, 2009

Isadora is 8 Months Old!!

WOW, I cannot believe my little Angel is already 8 months old!!! I am so lucky to be her mom. She is the HAPPIEST, the EASIEST, the SMARTEST and the SWEETEST baby ever. Seriously. I am not just being biased. Ask any of her babysitters or her dad.

She actually turned 8 months two days back but I was too busy to get photos done. Eh, better two days late than never, eh? I love this ladybug dress. You can't tell in most of the photos I am including but Eli was PEA GREEN with envy that Dora was getting so much attention. She really gets neglected sometimes because she is SO good and so easy and plays on her own, whereas Eli demands constant attention.


This is her, "I'm so happy I am scrunching my nose" smile. In case you can't tell, she's holding a lady bug toy.


Her eyes are still big and blue.


When we moved to the stairs, Eli insisted on going too. He was doing everything he could to impede the photos. Here, I had to physically move him off her blanket. Then he started being a stinker at the top of the stairs to try and get attention.




I like these side shots. And I love those chubby cheeks!



It's WAY harder to get decent photos now that she's crawling and pulling up on everything.



Even though Eli's pretty mean to her, she LOVES him. She was SO interested in what he was doing up at the top of the stairs. (He was dumping out his boxes of play food and pushing them down the stairs to try and get my attention. Little stink! He plays with his food all the time now that he "helps me cook".)

Little Miss Dora LOVES to be standing and loves to walk towards you when she does.



It's hard to get a cute photo of upper teeth, but in this one you can see her two new little chompers.



And here's a little video of Dora sitting up on her own and talking (sort of).

4 comments:

Tam said...

I've never seen her not happy as can be. She really is so adorable.

Grandma Carla said...

Love the chatty little Isadora! The picture from the side looks like it belongs in the Ensign - a beautiful shot of a little one sitting in the light and ready to learn. Also - what a cute picture of her looking up to see what Eli is doing at the top of the stairs. She looks adorable in all the pictures, but I think those two were my favorites. What a fun photo shoot.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

So cute and fun! I am always just teasing about Emree being slow. THey change so fast and Dora is already looking like such an adorable little person with a fun personality.

Unknown said...

Still gotcha beat! I gained 47 with Brigham...and am well on my way with this one...

Love ya!
You look GREAT!